Meeting with Mike

After meeting with Dan, we went to speak to Mike, to discuss what we had agreed on with Dan, to see if this was a feesable option. Thankfully Mike was very understanding to our situation and gave us the green light to progress in this manner.

Chris, Bart and myself then sat down together and brainstomed ideas of how to recapture the beauty of the film in an interesting and thourghtful way, we have come up with some strong ideas and have each gone away to create thumbnails for our individual parts, from which Chris will then develop further into storyboards.

This will all be completed by the end of this week, and we have all also begun to start doing tests in Aftereffects of how we will style the film.

I am feeling alot more positive about how things are now compared to a few weeks ago. Many thanks to Bart and Chris for there help, I had kind of lost my way a bit and had been feeling very down about the whole thing. They both helped me in their individual ways to rekindle my passion for the project. True friends.

Elisha has also shown true didication and has been working away on her secondry animations of the birds and insects, she has been a fantastic, so again many thanks to her.

Im felling good and excited about how this will turn out, just like I had been in the first term. There's still alot of work to do, but to be honest, that puts a smile on my face as i love a chalenge and my passion and drive for completing this film in a beautiful and skillful manner are back.

No comments: