Second Email from Mike

Hi Guy's,

Thanks for coming along today and explaining your concerns
and plans for your group film.


Although I was impressed with your intention to try to make
the best of your films by incorporating other media and emphasizing
post production I did think it was a shame you were not able to realize

your original film concept. Because of this I met up with Ajdin and
talked to him about things. He told me he was prepared

to see you in the next few days to resolve this problem and try to
produce models that everyone is happy with. I therefore

would suggest that you take this opportunity and sit down with Ajdin
in the next few days. Obviously if you do not
resolve this and cannot create
models you feel are appropriate then you will have the alternative plan to fall
back on.


I look forward to hearing soon how things are going.

Regards,

Mike

No comments: